You are currently protected
The app access you are using (USERID & Token) will expire at the end of March. This must be completed by the end of March to stay protected by Peoplesafe.
Follow this guide, which will take you only a few minutes if you have access to your email and the Peoplesafe app.
To re-authenticate your application you must first have a password created on our new portal, Nexus which we have explained in Part 1. If you have already set your password skip to part 2.
Part 1 – Set a password for access.
Find your welcome email.
- Search your emails for the sender firstname.lastname@example.org or the subject Welcome to Peoplesafe
- Select the Log into your account button in the email.
If you cannot find your email, follow this article.
Enter a Password
Enter a strong password with at least 8 characters. Do not share this password with anyone.
Verify that it's you
- Select the option to send a verification code.
- Open the email with your Two Factor Authentication code
- Copy and paste this into Nexus
You should now be able to access Nexus and view your own profile:
Part 2 – Log out then back in
- Open your Peopelsafe app
- Open Settings (tap the cog icon)
- Select User Info (enter your PIN if required)
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen then tap Logout
- Input your email address and password created in Nexus into the EMail and Password option for login (Part 1 above)
- You should now be able to access your app.
Watch our video below