How to add a Manager
- To add a manager, open the people page on the menu then select the add person button.
- Choose the Manager role and any other roles that the person requires.
- The minimum amount of information to create a Manager is their name and surname, however you should provide at least one contact number, so that you can add them as part of an escalation plan later.
- We recommend enabling portal access for managers. If the person has portal access enabled, you must also provide their email address.
- You can now save the profile.
- Go to the team's page to allocate the Manager to a team by editing the team and selecting their name from the list.
If you do not allocate them to a team, they will not be able to view any information when logged into Nexus, if portal access is enabled.
How to add a Team
- Go to the menu and select Teams then click the add button.
- Enter a team name and description to identify & locate your team later.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a Team Manager or multiple team managers.
- The default instructions selected in your company settings will appear in these fields, just select change, and choose the options from each menu presented.
- You can then choose a different location, alarm response instruction and escalation plan specific to this team if necessary.
- Click the Save button when finished.
Unless a Manager is added to a team and has portal access enabled, they will be unable to view information on Nexus. If a manager has portal access but is not assigned to manage a team, they will not be able to view data in Nexus.