To add a user, select the People page on the menu then click the [+] Person button.
- Select the roles required for the person.
- Only people with the User role can have devices and or apps assigned to them.
- Enable or disable access if the person requires access to the Portal or the Peoplesafe App. App Users must have access enabled to login to the Peoplesafe app. Device users only require access if they are allowed to update their own profiles.
- Peoplesafe requires the name, surname, and at least one contact number for the person. Mark one phone number as primary.
- If the user has access enabled, you must also provide their email address.
- You must also provide the users sex assigned at birth to activate the profile. Prefer not to say can be chosen and you can select a title for the Alarm Controllers to address them by.
- If the person is a User, they will also need to be activated to have a device and or app assigned to them.
- You can now Activate and save the profile, though, we ask that you provide as much other information for the user as possible.
All the fields on the profile have a purpose:
When importing people into Nexus, you must fill out the information in the import spreadsheet:
- Anything in red is required to import the person
- Anything in blue is required for app users only
- Any boxes highlighted in yellow are highly recommended for best practice
This image only refers to the first section of the spreadsheet, please provide as much information as possible in the other sections as possible, thinking about the purpose of the data in keeping them safe. Alternatively, provide the user with portal access and ask them to fill in more fields themselves.