Before deleting an escalation contact, you must first remove the contact from any Escalation Plans they are assigned too.
Find and remove or replace
- Login to Nexus
- Select Alarm Response Information in the menu, then select Contacts
- Find the person you wish to delete and note which Escalation Plans they are assigned to.
- Select Escalation Plans from the menu
- Find an Escalation Plan that the person is assigned to and click the pencil icon to edit
- First remove or replace the person from any Plan instructions they are named on
- Then remove them from Escalation contacts by selecting the x icon by their name at the top of the page
- Add any people that will replace them
- Click Save to update the Escalation Plan
- Repeat steps 5 - 8 until the person is removed from all their Escalation Plans
- Then proceed to deleting the persons profile
How to delete a profile
- Select the person's name on the People page to open their profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the persons profile page
- Click the Delete button
- Read the information to understand the repercussions of deleting a profile
- You must enter the persons first and last name exactly as it appears at the top to enable the Delete button.
- Click Delete to confirm you want to permanently delete the persns profile from Nexus.