- To add a manager, open the people page on the menu then select the add person button.
- Choose the Manager role and any other roles that the person requires.
- The minimum amount of information to create a Manager is their name and surname, however you should provide at least one contact number, so that you can add them as part of an escalation plan later.
- We recommend enabling portal access for managers. If the person has portal access enabled, you must also provide their email address.
- You can now save the profile.
- Go to the team's page to allocate the Manager to a team by editing the team and selecting their name from the list.
If you do not allocate them to a team, they will not be able to view any information when logged into Nexus, if portal access is enabled.
Importing a Manager
When importing a Manager, you must add their information into the import spreadsheet:
- Anything in red is required to import the person
- Any boxes highlighted in yellow, are recommended for best practice