On the People page
- To add a Escalation Contact open the people page on the menu then select the add person button.
- Choose the Escalation Contact role and any other roles that the person requires.
- The minimum information required to create an Escalation Contact is their name and surname, and at least one contact number.
- We recommend providing any contact numbers available, so that we can always reach them in the event of an emergency. Select a phone number as primary.
- You can now save the profile.
On the Contacts page
- Open alarm response information, then selecting the contacts page. Press the add button.
- Search for the name of the person to find an existing profile
- If the person or people appear in the search list, Tick the box shown to add the Escalation Contact role to their profile.
- If the person or people do not have a profile, select the create profile button to create a new person in. This will update the profile and include the Escalation Contact role.
When importing people, you must enter their information into the import template:
- Anything in red is required to import the person.
- Any boxes marked in yellow are recommended for best practice.