Assigning Standard Mobile
To assign a standard mobile subscription to a user, the user must have an activated profile with portal access enabled.
You can assign this on the Apps & Phones page or directly onto a person's profile.
On the Apps & Phones page
- Open the Apps & Devices option on the menu then select Apps & Phones.
- Here you can view summaries of the total Standard Mobile subscriptions you have, how many are left to be assigned and how many are in use.
- Click the Assign button
- Select Standard Mobile from the options, search and select the person you would like to assign the subscription to, and enter their Standard Mobile phone number.
- Only activated users will appear within the list, so if you cannot find the person, review and update their profile.
- Finally, click Confirm.
On the Persons Profile
On the People page, select an activated user to open their profile.
The Apps and Devices panel on Users' profiles will show a button to either add an app or edit an app subscription.
Select this to open a pop-up box, select Standard Mobile, and enter their telephone number before confirming.
Important: Please ensure that users with Standard Mobile have the same telephone number as their primary phone number on their profile page.
Communicate the new phone numbers
Make sure you communicate the new numbers to your Standard Mobile users so they can start to use the services.
Save these numbers
These Nexus phone numbers must be saved into Standard Mobile device, preferably as speed dials in their phone so an alarm can be raised quickly.
- Raise an Alarm: 0203 750 0999
- Non-Emergency / ARC outbound: 0203 750 0998
- Start, Extend or Cancel Timed Activities: 0203 535 6644